Community Futures is a membership organisation. Our members govern us as well as receiving various services unavailable to non-members. If you are interested in joining then please click here, giving details of how to join, the benefits and costs along with the application form to complete and print and return by post.
‘Community Futures aims to promote and develop social, economic, cultural and community activity in Lancashire, workingthrough voluntary groups and in partnership with public authorities’.
Community Futures has been supporting and developing voluntary organisations and communities for over 70 and has a long history of successfuland effective action. All activity is informed by robust and inclusive evidencegathering techniques based on sustainable models of engagement. Partnership work across all sectors ensures that Community Futures can effectively support the involvement of all communities and organisations in local, district,sub-regional, regional and national strategy and policy development.
The benefits of membership
Membership provides the opportunity to be part of a vibrant organisation that is constantly seeking to develop the provision of services to its membership. Membership brings:
• An opportunity to share good ideas and practice
• Access to county and regional networks and decision making bodies
• The opportunity to be part of policy debates which influence thecounty and the region
• A copy of our newsletter, ‘Community Focus’ packed full of useful information
Other benefits include:
• An enhanced level of information, advice and support services including support in making funding applications, reviewing governing documents, business support etc.
• Discounted rates* for all services, training (accredited and bespoke) and other events for which Community Futures charges.