Membership brings opportunities to be part of a vibrant organisation that is constantly seeking to respond to the needs of communities in practical ways and helps them have a voice on issues that affect their lives. Our members enjoy the following benefits;
- Priority access to all our services, at discounted rates
- Voting rights to help influence the strategy of the organisation and make sure that our trustees reflect the views and beliefs of the organisation
- The opportunity to become a trustee for your own personal development or to lend your skills and expertise to our work.
- Have your say in how we represent the views and experience of communities and individuals in Lancashire
- Regular news updates on topics that are important to you and your community
- Opportunities to promote the work of your community or organisation at all our events, including the AGM
Join today, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!
To become a member, simply complete the application form and return either by post or e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org