How do we use your information?
We only use your personal information for legitimate business needs in respect of your relationship with us and no other purpose.
Where applicable, we will use personal data provided for contacting you, invoicing you, making grants, processing payments, employing you etc.
How long do we keep your data?
After you cease links with us we have to keep some data for longer than 10 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. In other cases we will hold it for up to 10 years;
- To respond to any questions or complaints.
- To show that we treated you fairly.
- To maintain records according to rules that applies to us.
Our promise to you
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- To give you ways to manage and review your choices regarding the data held at anytime.
Where can I more information?
15 Victoria Road
Where do we collect your data from?
Data we collect when you use our services includes the amount, frequency, type, location, origin and recipients:
- Payment and transaction data.
- Profile and usage data. This includes the profile you create to identify yourself when you connect to our internet and telephone services. It also includes other data about how you use those services. We do not gather this data from devices you use to connect to those services, such as computers and mobile phones, using cookies and other internet tracking software.
Data from third parties we work with:
- Other voluntary sector organisations who purchase services from us
- Local authority agencies
- Universities and government agencies
- DBS clearing bodies
What sort of personal information do we use?
- Name, Date of birth, Residential address, History of where you have lived,
- Contact details, such as email addresses and phone numbers,
- Financial data, data relating to your or your businesses products or services,
- Employment details, Vehicle details (employees)
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal information with projects within the charity and these organisations:
- Childcare Voucher Scheme providers
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities
- Any party linked with you or your organisation’s grant, product or service
- Bodies we have a joint venture or agreement to co-operate with
- Organisations/companies you ask us to share your data with.
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations to provide you with the grant, product or service you have chosen:
- If you are requesting childcare from us and are part of a voucher scheme
- If you have requested a grant from us that we administer and the application is sent from a third party
- If you are employed by us and information is required by HMRC and other government bodies as part of payroll or pension requirements
What does the law say about why we can hold personal data?
The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest*, or
- When you consent to it.
* Legitimate interest is where we have a business or other need to retain information